There are a lot of farms in East Asia that produce fur for the fashion and other industries. A coalition of animal rights groups in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan have united and launched the FurFreeASIA Campaign to stop the cruelty of the fur industry.
How to get involved
- Raise awareness about the cruelty of the fur industry with your friends.
- Take a selfie with your friends, making the fox hand sign.
- Share the photo on social media using the hashtag #FurFreeAsia.
- Repeat with other friends.
- The photo shouldn’t show any fur products–fake fur included.
- A selfie with non-human animal is also acceptable!
- You can write #FurFreeAsia on a piece of paper, on a board, on the ground or anywhere you have permission to do so.
- While including #FurFreeAsia in the photo is optional, don’t forget to make the fox hand sign!
For more information, visit the website of the FurFreeASIA Campaign.