1st Asian Buddhist Animal Rights Conference
The 1st Asian Buddhist Animal Rights Conference will be held Friday, September 30th.
Sponsored by Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth (CARE) and Dharma Voices for Animals (DVA), this conference will be the first of it’s kind. Registration starts at 8:00am and the conference will run until 5pm and the conference will be held at the Hotel Skypark Kingstown, in Dogdaemun, Seoul. There will be a vegan buffet, keynote presentations by leaders of the movement, including the renowned Master Hai Tao of Taiwan, CARE founder and president Soyoun Park, and many more.
- Date : Friday, Sept. 30th 2016
- Time : 8am – 5pm
- Place : Hotel Skypark Kingstown, 14th floor (Address: 20, Jangchungdan-ro 13-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea)
- Topic : Animal Rights in the Buddhist Community
- Vegan Buffet cook by Professional chef
- Fee : adults – $27, students – $18